Please join the Baker McKenzie team on Thursday, December 3 for a workshop on Supply Chain Risk Management and What It Means Under a Biden Administration. The discussion, slated to start at 12:10pm ET, will be part of the Luxury Law Summit.
Baker McKenzie experts will address risk management in the supply chain with a focus on:
- Supplier risk and relationship management
- Growing risk under a Democratic administration
- Export controls and sanctions risks in the supply chain lifecycle, especially in the upstream supply chain
- Responsible sourcing/ESG matters
- Current and likely future corporate risk