In lieu of our annual conference in Bellevue, WA, we are excited to again provide a Virtual Global Trade Conference available to all our clients and friends worldwide! The conference will be comprised of 90 minutes sessions over the course of two days. Join us on July 12 and 13 for any or all of the sessions and learn from our panel of experts as they share their insights on cutting-edge trade trends, regulatory updates and challenges, and major policy developments including:
• Sanctions update around the world
• Trade restrictions against China and complying with its export control and countersanctions regimes
• Multijurisdictional review of enforcement and cooperation trends in sanctions and export controls
• Update on forced labor developments in the US, Mexico and Canada
• Compliance risks and controls through contingency planning
Click here to view the full agenda and to register.